The SF-Bender is a device that has been specifically designed for the needs of sheet-fed printers. The plates are registered by means of an electronically controlled stop pin system that matches with the stop system of the Ctp-line, providing perfect print quality.
The SF-Bender bends the plates according to the requirements defined by the press manufacturer, and it is possible to bend several plate formats with the same bending configuration. A second bending configuration can be integrated upon request.
The bending system can be combined with any Ctp-system to create a fully automatic and economic plate processing line. The basic package includes an infeed conveyor and a single position stacker with plate trolley that stacks the plates without scratching. Custom-designed conveyors and additional stackers for automated plate sorting are also available from NELA, making the SF-Bender a solid and flexible choice for the automation of your plate production.
Your advantage: efficient and cost-saving plate production by eliminating manual handling – no more scratching of plates!
- Standard system includes 1 plate format and 1 bending configuration at one plate edge
- Different plate formats possible with identical bending configuration
- Integration of second bending configuration upon request
- Bending configuration according to press manufacturer’s specification
- Positioning of plates by means of an electronically controlled stop pin system; pin locations corresponding with Ctp-device
- Speed: 120 plates per hour
- Siemens PLC
- Pneumatic components from FESTO
- Expandable with additional plate stackers and conveyor system for connection with one or more Ctp-lines
- Plate stacker with grippers and suction cups for safe pick-and-place without scratching, guaranteed!
- PC-system with monitor and signal lamp for indication of error messages, as well as for the installation of NELA plate sorting or PageTracking software
- Bar code reader
- Plate sorting: additional stacker bins and Indexer
- NELA sorting software: PSC Plate Sorting Commercial
- PQM+ in-line Plate Quality Measurement
- Integrated register punching upon request, also available with Video Control Positioning for maximum register accuracy
- VPN+ remote maintenance
- NELA service packages